We are a non-profit, member-owned club based at the historic Bloomsburg Municipal Airport (N13).
The original Bloomsburg Flying Club was founded in 1931 as a charter service to New York, Philadelphia, and elsewhere flying out of Bloomsburg, PA.
The current Bloomsburg Flying Club (a.k.a. The Parlor City Flying Club, Inc.) was founded in 1964 as the Parlor City Flying Club by a group of local gentlemen who wanted to foster an interest in general aviation and make flying affordable. Those first meetings were held nearby at the old Parlor City Cafe and it became the club's namesake.
Meeting dates for 2023
*Meeting dates subject to change.